Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year and Thoughts On Bowl Games

I have been soaking up all the College Football I can get today. I love Bowl season and for that reason I suppose I have never been a playoff fan for college ball.

I am glad Bama won last night

I am glad that Fresno beat GA Tech

I have 20 Dollars on this Kentucky Game and how they are playing right now is driving me to distraction.

I am glad Cal got it together and beat Air Force. I would have loved Air Force in some ways to win however that would have hurt me in my Bowl Pick em Contest

I am anxious to watch the Clemson/Auburn Game tonight. I am really amazed that so many people think Clemson will win. I think Auburn handles them nicely but we shall see.

I so wish I was in New Orleans. I am hearing that the Hawaii fans are having a blast down there. I normally root for all SEC teams. However I shall be rooting for Hawaii and the WAC tomorrow night.

Anyway more later. Also one other thing:

Tomorrow is a HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION- GET TO MASS. I shall post on that after midnight!!

No comments: