Thursday, December 20, 2007

Opinionated Catholic Goes Christmas Shopping

Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. I hit the stores yesterday to do Christmas Shopping. I decided to move it up by a day or two because I thought the lines would not be as bad. I actually love Christmas and all the people out etc etc. Still lines make me impatient.

Anyway I got to actually shop for myself with some money people got me for Christmas. I hit the local Catholic bookstore and bought a new medal and beautiful copy of the 1962 Latin Missal(Latin Mass) that has been republished. I thought that would be investment for the future.

I also hit the Bass Pro Shop Outlet. The Bass Pro Outlet is amazing. People that don't care one thing about hunting or fishing could spend hours in there. They have everything including great stuff relating to cooking and lots of neat gadgets. I later hit Academy Sports which still has one of the best selection of Tennis and Casual Shoes in the city for low prices. Like a smaller version of the Bass Pro Shop even a non hunter would love the place. They had a large selection of LSU stuff that like elsewhere in the city is just flying off the shelves.

Anyway Productive Day

2 comments:

William Eunice said...

Not a hunter but they are building a Bass Pro one exit down from where I live.

James H said...

Oh you will love it. I can sspend all day there.