Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Anti Catholic Mailers Allegations? I Still DON"T SEE IT




Good Grief I rarely disagree with the American Papist but I guess I will do so again. See his post Update: Second and Third Dem ANTI-CATHOLIC mailers discovered!

Ok have you read it? Maybe I am really obtuse but I don't see it.

Lets take the Angel pic first. OK every know the real scripture is Blessed is the Poor. The ad is trying to make a point. A Catholic Social Justice point. Now you might disagree with that point but that does not make it ANTI CATHOLIC.

The second image is full out Catholic imagery. But is the pic of the ALTAR & the Statue meant to send an Anti Catholic message? No it intends to sends the message he does not practice what he preaches.

Repeat you might think that is wrong!! It very well might be incorrect!! In fact I suspect it is. However that is not Anti Catholic.

I am just saying one cannot just yell anti Catholic anytime some Catholic imagery is done in a ad. Heck it sort of makes me feel good. That is if you are going to reference Christianity then put up Catholics stuff. It is universal.

I take anti Catholic ads very serious. I have highlighted serious cases of Anti Catholicism in a Missouri race and in Wisconsin. I have referenced a possible anti Catholic undertone in the Cao race.
Here I don't see it.



No comments: