Thursday, October 21, 2010

American Spectator- Republicans Need To Wake Up On Cao Race In New Orleans

As I noted earlier Congressman Cao father died yesterday. See link at Father of Republican Congressman Joseph Cao of New Orleans Has Died.

If tradition is a guide, hopefully both sides will pull the ads so Cao can bury his father. Or so I hope.

For that reason I am going to be careful about posting things that are overly negative to his opponent Cedric Richmond.

American Spectator has a good article on this race I ask you to spread. See Cao Is No Goner. The author is from New Orleans and knows what he is talking about. I agree with a large part of what is saying. The article while touching on Richmond some is mostly about CAO which is why is why I am posting it.

By the way that endorsement would be HUGE that is mentioned if it comes to be.

No comments: