Thursday, August 27, 2009

LSU is Really Operating Under the Radar

There are two teams I follow really close. LSU and Louisiana Tech. Much more on Louisiana Tech this week. But as to LSU am I alone in this ? I think this is the best Pre Season LSU has had in some time. The number of Freshmen standing up and producing is amazing. I am a guy that sees the glass half full as to my teams but I tell you there is something special happening in Baton Rouge. See this morning's Advocate's article Time to reflect on Tigers’ first three weeks of practice . I don't think that is HOMER spin. I am just hearing too many good things.

The one things that worries me !!! ARKANSAS!!! Why do I have a feeling that team could be explosive this year.

4 comments:

Travis said...

Arkansas may put up 50 points a game but they'll probably give up 50 also. There defense is horrible.

It's time for the season to start!!!

James H said...

yeah agree!! It is just hard to get a feel on Arkansas this year

Padre Steve said...

I think it is good that we are under the radar. Does anybody really think Ole Miss is better than LSU? I will have to see that to believe it! GEAUX Tigers!

James H said...

Padre I am goingto talk about that today