Friday, September 28, 2007

Thoughts on College Football On Friday Nights and WV v South Florida Prediction

I am not a big fan of College Football n Friday nights. I think it borders on heresy. Fridays should always be High School Football night.

Even though two weeks ago , I did enjoy getting back from a local HS game and seeing Okla State and Troy play. It had been delayed by bad weather so much that started real late. Still I am pretty irked that I will have to miss a major college game tonight between South Florida and West Virginia. I love College Ball on Thursday nights but not Friday. So I will be wondering what the score is all throughout the game I shall be attending tonight

Prediction West Virginia wins. I do suspect it will be close though. However it is revenge time for last year

No comments: