Monday, May 28, 2012

Who Is Mystery Woman Behind Operation Save Pope Benedict ?

I

 found this part of this interview interesting from an Italian Newspaper's interview  "I confess: I'm one of the whistleblowers We're doing it to defend the Pope"

What did the Pope do then?



"The Pope realised that he had to protect himself. He summoned five people he knew he could trust, four men and one woman. The so-called rapporteurs, Benedict's secret agents. The Pope asked these people for advice, giving everyone a role, with the woman coordinating all five. "

There is a woman helping the Pope in this?


"Yes, she's the strategist. Then there is one physically collecting the evidence. Another preparing the ground, and the other two make sure all this is possible. The role of these trusted people is to tell the Pope who are his friends and who his enemies, so you know who you are fighting against."





3 comments:

SJ Reidhead said...

Absolutely and utterly fascinating. For once it's not a novel.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo

James H said...

Its a abd situatiun but I have to admit its intriguing

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing so so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra about
your post on AOL? I require an expert in this house to solve my problem.
Maybe that's you! Having a look forward to see you.

my webpage - talus