Thursday, May 10, 2012

Exeter Cathedral To Have Playstation Worship ( Not The Onion )



I am just assuming , and maybe that assumption is too much , that this also does not involve a Eucharistic celebration or parts of the morning and evening prayer. See from the UK PlayStation to be used by cathedral during worship .

I was not familiar with the video game , but here is a overview of the game that will be used.

As you could perhaps predict I am rather cool on this idea. It seems a bad combination of those innovative Spirit of Vatican II ideas married to some facet of  American Mega Church worship weirdness. But since I am not Anglican it's their business.

The Exeter Church is quite a building , and has quite an extensive history.


2 comments:

Undergroundpewster said...

That is too weird for words.

James H said...

Yeah I have to admit that is strange