Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pope Benedict Gives Shout Out of Confidence To His Staff and Others At Vatican During Wednesday Audience.

Not been a fun week for Pope Benedict. From Vatican Radio see Pope at weekly General Audience: the Spirit transforms our lives

....During his remarks to the faithful following the catechesis, Pope Benedict addressed the recent media attention surrounding various leaks to the media. The Pope said, “Events in recent days regarding the Curia and my collaborators have brought sadness to my heart,” though, he continued, “the firm conviction that despite human weakness, despite the difficulties and trials, the Church is guided by the Holy Spirit, has never diminished – and the Lord will never fail to give His aid in sustaining the Church on her journey.” The Pope went on to say, “Nevertheless, some entirely gratuitous rumors have multiplied, amplified by some media, which went well beyond the facts, offering a picture of the Holy See that does not correspond to reality.” Pope Benedict concluded, saying, “I would like therefore to reiterate my confidence and my encouragement to my staff and to all those who, day in and day out, faithfully and with a spirit of sacrifice, quietly help me in fulfilling my ministry.” Listen to our report:




No comments: