Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pope Benedicts Comments On the Jews and the Death Of Christ

I had to make an unexpected road trip this morning so I am blogging on the road. More on this bizarre road trip later perhaps. Well maybe not :) However down here in good ole Zwolle , I see the Internets are all excited over what Pope Benedict said about the Jews and the Death of Jesus. Which I guess is good PR. The Jews seems happy for a change which is nice.

That being said I don't think anything of this is really new but Benedict has a way of putting things and teaching that gets things across quite nicely.

What is missed in all these news stories is of course that nothing Pope Benedict , as he explicitly notes, says in these books is part of his official teaching office and is just personal opinion and dialogue.

Here is a nice excerpt of what has got tongues wagging today

No comments: