Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Catholic Church Is Having A Fire Sale On Churches In New Orleans

Well this is sort of sad. See Catholic Churches going on the block-an evaluation. Well what can you do? Some of this neighborhood may or may not come back. Still I hate to see them go.

That being said I have to think in the city the size of New Orleans there is some interest in the Anglican Catholic Ordinariate. I would be nice if that is the case that perhaps such a group could be given one of these Churches if suitable. I have to think for instance Annunciation that is mentioned might be a good one. It does seem a City like New Orleans with all the tourism needs a Ordinariate Church.

1 comment:

SEO Manchester said...

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Some things in here I have not thought about before. Thanks a lot.