Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I need More Louisiana Catholic Bloggers On My Links

I am going to go through and start getting rid of some dead links and adding new ones. Sadly some Louisiana Catholic Bloggers are not blogging now. Burn out and all. Even though I have not given up on Astonished to come back. Anyway every day that I can I do one post that highlights what all the Louisiana Catholic bloggers are saying. So if you know of a

(1) Person from Louisiana or a Louisiana EXPAT that is out for a while
(2) IS Catholic
(3) Talks about the faith on occasion(note it doesn't have to be the sole focus of their blog)

Let me Know.

On a side note I am also looking for some Hispanic Republican bloggers to add too :)

As to Catholic Bloggers I just refuse to believe that there are none in the Diocese of Houma. That is the most Catholic Diocese of Louisiana. Yet I have ZIP. I am sure that there are a ton I am missing. So if you know of some leave them in the comment box

No comments: