Thursday, December 13, 2007

Huckabee and the Club For Growth Part 123,567

I will hopefully be posting more tomorrow. Especially My Louisiana Catholic update and touching more on the Catholic faith as I do each day.

However I just checked my email and its just full of anti Huckabee spam largely echoing the lies from the Club For Growth. On a side note I might be changing my email. I have written Yahoo ten times but all sorts of spam is getting in there that is making me lose track of legitimate mail. Worse a lot of legit mail from viewers of this blog is going into the SPAM FILE!!!. SO if I change it I will do a post about it. Right now is the first time I have felt checking my email in days and perhaps it just looking a tad overwhelming right now with me being sick.

Anywho, before I go crawl under the covers again I wanted to note a post at the blog Mike Huckabee President 2008 . Go see Thank You, Club For Growth. This blogger early on exposed this group and the dishonest attacks on Huckabee and his tax record in Arkansas. I live about 20 minutes from Arkansas so needless to say I knew they were pretyy much lies and half truths from my following Arkansas politcs for many years. ANyway there are some good article written by the MSM that tell waht really was going on in Arkansas. IE Mikle Huckabee was acting like a responsible Governor.

No comments: