Friday, December 14, 2007

Attention LSU and Louisiana Tech Fans In North Louisiana

I am going to have to switch my allegiance from LSU to Louisiana Tech again for a night. The LSU Lady Tigers are going to be playing the Louisiana Lady Techsters this Sunday at 2 pm in Ruston at LA Tech. I love both teams but my must support the ole Undergrad school first. On a side note if you have not listened to the LSU Coach's new Radio show you have too. Van Chancellor is a hoot.

Anyway, I hope both LSU fans and Tech fans get out for this game. TO LSU fans. We really need to encourage and attend events where the LSU tigers play in North Louisiana. I don't care if its Baseball, Basketball, whatever. It is nice to see LSU up here playing and not to always have to travel to Baton Rouge.

MY prediction: Well LSU wins. It appears that attending Lady Techster games this year when be one of those things I will have to "offer up". The season so far has been just so depressing. We lost to ULM, we lost to Southern Miss, We just lost to Miss State. When will it end!!! Sadly I don't think it will be this weekend. Anyway lets get out and support these teams. LSU fans do your duty and come out too so we can LSU play more up here in North Louisiana

No comments: