Friday, December 4, 2009

Ten Catholic Question For Anglican Theologian and Bishop N. T . Wright

N. T Wright continues to have perhaps a lot more influence in the United States than in his own UK. Everyone reads N. T Wright.

Catholics read him, Reformed read him and Evangelicals read him. Sadly I was not aware that about 5 years ago he was just speaking about a hour away from. I so wish I would have gone.

At the Auburn Avenue Presbyterian Church he said:
."I am aware – and it is a matter of some irony in my mind – that my own views on Paul have been the subject of far more interest and debate in America, and within churches other than my own, than they have in England, or within worldwide Anglicanism. "

Canterbury Tales has a good post here at Ten Questions for N.T. Wright regarding Catholicism, Justification, and the Church

No comments: