Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Everyone Is Upset Obama is In Hawaii

Yes I stand up for our President at times. . It seems to irk some folks that I read that Obama is inHawaii during this crisis. . Including the mostly rational Ann Althouse.

Most of the time instead of Hawaii we see things like "tropical Isle" and" tropical paradise". Almost like the President is doing bar shots while watching the bikini girls at some resort in Jamaica. Hey sorry I can't pay attention to these terrorist because I got to do Beer Pong at 3 p.m. Bingo at 5 p.m., and Water Vollyball at 6p.m.

Well the fact is the President is not in Jamaica he is in Hawaii which besides being very pretty is a one 50 states of the United States. I expect some Hawaii folks are getting a tad offended they are thought nothing more than some resort like Sandals or Hedonism.

Further my Gosh you got Pearll Harbor there. You got the Pacific Fleet and all that Naval Intelligence operation there (Think old episodes of Magnum P.I.). It is not like he in the middle of no where Montana fishing by some stream cut off from the Intelligence and Military assets of the United States.

So why I am critic of Obama I am not going to critcize him for being in Hawaii.

No comments: