Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blog Update for July 22 2009 (Bishop Duca Edition)

Our Louisiana Catholic theme pic today is a Louisiana Bishop! Meet Bishop Michael Duca of the Dicoese of Shreveport



I think over the next few days I shall have pictures of the Louisiana Bishops so as to introduce them.

Here is the update.

We are actually lucky to have an Louisiana Catholic Blog update today. You ever have one of those days that you do not what you did but boy does it feel like you should go to a Chiropractor? I went the Governor Jindal Town Hall meeting in my little burg (more on that later!!!) and boy is my neck and back killing me after it. I am not one to have a lot of aches and pains either. Anyway I almost decided to skip it today but I got through it. More Blogging tonight from my more comfy chair.

Thank goodness it is a short one today.

From The Recamier has her daily update here at Daily Update: July 21, 2008 She has Saints today and starts out with Saint Lawrence of Brindisi, priest and doctor (died 1619) that we honored yesterday.

Dei Gratia blew me over by posting a entry!!! However since he involved with the Catholic Underground he gets a pass for his posting habits. See his short post So there’s a Wordpress app for the iphone

Baby Cate has Stay TUNED!!!!

Father Decker has at Thy Nose to the Marble. has How not to do an American accent, because you were wondering. (this is pretty neat)

ALIVE AND YOUNG has some of his fun humor. GO see A Letter from the Board , and Hate Your Job? Do This.

Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan has "Ordination" fever.

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has Holding On. Also see Simple Woman's Daybook

Our Expat Priest that is currently in New Jersey Da Mihi Animas has a great post starting out called Sum Suthen-ism's! . Also see this very interesting post Saint Mary Magdalen: Witness of the Resurrection who of curse we honor today. I was going to to do a post on her today but got sidetracked. Thank Goodness he has done for it me

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message our other EXPAT Priest in Texas has his daily message at Feast of Saint Lawrence of Brindisi (21 July 2008)

No comments: