Monday, January 5, 2009

Earth Shattering Events The Last Few Days In Bama Land

No not the war in Gaza!!!


NO not the economic crisis.
BAMA WENT DOWN TO UTAH. LOL
I must say that SEC fans generally close ranks but within the conference there are exceptions. For instance Auburn and LSU to a certain extent still have a hard time cheering for Bama in the Bowl season. So to me I have mixed feelings about the loss but it was a fun game to watch. Bama's loss was not a shock to me because I recognized they had some faults. Heck if LSU had not thrown all those interceptions LSU would have beat them. Plus Utah is a very very good team
REGARDLESS I CAN NOT WAIT TO LISTEN TO THAT IDIOT LSU BASHING LOUISIANA BASHING PAUL FINEBAUM THIS AFTERNOON I can't wait to listen . Should be great listening pleasure for LSU and Auburn fans for a change.

No comments: