Thursday, December 13, 2007

Walking Pneumonia!!!!

Well at least I know what is wrong with me. I never had this before and its not especially fun. The Doctor this morning scared the heck out of me and said if I don't care of this it will be Hosptialized Pneumonia over Christmas.

I am going pretty stir crazy. Besides looking and makinga couple of entries on my Footabll board I have been pretty out of it. It appears the World is going on without my input though. Lots going on the Huckabee front and the Religious front has happened it appears. After soem Chicken soup I am hoping to comment

3 comments:

William Eunice said...

Hope you feel better soon ...

SJ Reidhead said...

Been there and done that and it is no fun, believe me. Just take care of yourself. Curl up with a good book and some orange juice.

SJR
The Pink FLamingo

James H said...

Thanks I am not trying to overdue it today