Friday, August 6, 2010

Political Blogs Invoke Controversy In Alexandria Louisiana Again (With a Twist)

For my readership outside the state Alexandria Louisiana is located slap dab in the middle of the State. Which often means the rest of the State has no idea what is going on there because it is not in our media markets.

So since the metro population of Shreveport, Monroe, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, and NOLA are not watching all sort of fun things happen under the radar. The only people that notice are folks like in Bunkie!!

However this town has to say two interesting blogs to say the least at are in the middle of stuff of all sort of stuff and also often at each other throats See - . WE SAW THAT and Cenlmar

Now If I was the mayor and Cenlmar was my assistant I would be telling him the shut whole darn blog down PRONTO!! However maybe not. Heck I suspect he gets good readership so maybe it is win overall for the mayor. I don't know I have quit trying to figure out the politics in that area.

Anyway interesting story ( well maybe to Louisiana readers) here via the Alexandria paper Blogging assistant doesn't violate policy or bother Alexandria mayor, he says

No comments: