Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Limbaugh's Attacks On Huckabee Over the Top

Limbaugh's is back on the air and attackng Huckabee left and right. Years later a book will be written about which pundits aligned for whom and why. I do get the feeling the feeling this is backfiring and helping Huckbee a tad. Politico has a roundup of the attacks here.

Anyway, more blogging today. Since the Holidays are over(secular wise) we shall be getting back to a more regular schedule. ince we have the first Party ELections tomorrow night expect a few more political posts. However I shall try to keep the Catholic and political post 50/50

2 comments:

SJ Reidhead said...

You know I'm not a fan of Huckabee, and put him #3 on my list. BUT, I would much rather vote for him than Romney or Thompson.

I think what Rush is doing to Huckabee is disturbing and absolutely disgusting.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo

James H said...

I agree. The whole thing has the smell of a set up. Conservative pundits are just turning me off more and more. We never will know who are they are dealing with behind the scenes