Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Monthly I Like Senator Lindsey Graham Post

Actually the Pink Flamingo does it for me.

I don't always agree with Graham. For instance his stance on the Dubai Port Deal around 2006 drove me up the wall. I did not think it was very far sighted.

I am not to thrilled with perhaps some of his energy stances. Still on the whole he votes and supports issues I agree with 9o percent of the time. He also seems thoughtfu;

I realize that Senator Graham makes some conservtives mad because he calls out in perhaps not too diplomatic terms where some conservatives are going wrong as to tactics. But again there are many conservatives that are as bad as the Daily Kos crowd and will cannot tolerate any criticis,. WHICH IS A PROBLEM. If not him who? I mean we have seen as the recent New York Race how many conservatives did their best Godfather to Freddo impression (You are dead to me) to Newt.

No comments: