Monday, November 2, 2009

Democrats Getting Heat and Encouragement for Being On Fox News

This is a very interesting article here at the The pro-Fox Democrats.

First let me say I am a huge fan of Lanny Davis and his performance on FOX news. He knows what he is talking about. Also he calls it like he sees it. There is a place I guess for having the conservative pundit cheerleader on one side and the liberal pundit cheerleader on the other. But that really does not help me to understand the factual reality of the political landscape. Davis does a good job with that. I thought Davis's comments here were interesting.

Lanny Davis, former White House counsel for Bill Clinton, says some of his fellow Democrats privately encourage him to keep appearing on Fox — even as they boycott the network themselves.

Of course they are!! The Democrat party like all groups has factions. I am sure a great many democrats understand the danger to them if they allow the Obama administration to control the horizontal and the vertical on all TV sets.

No comments: