Monday, February 20, 2012

Unwelcome Economic Development - World Headquarters of Aryan Nations Coming to Louisiana

Well this is all rather unfortunate. My Bossier has a good post on some unwelcome migration to Northwest Louisiana. See Aryan Nations: A history of hate and violence

There is not much I think we can do legally to stop this. However I think the people of that Parish will do their best to make them social pariahs .

As My Bossier noted:

I find it somewhat ironic that they have decided on Sabine Parish, which has a lot of Spanish and Native American descendants.

Indeed.

2 comments:

APOV said...

I doubt that people who lock themselves into a barbed-wire enclosed, armed-sentry-patrolled compound are all that concerned about becoming social pariahs.

James H said...

Well that is true.