Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Possible Eucharistic Miracle And A Faith Healing Louisiana Pastor Journey To the Church


Feel blessed that on that on Corpus Christi today I ran across this Louisiana "newly" Catholic blog last night. See Universal Difference.

I shall also be adding him on the Diocese of Houma Thibodaux links. He also has a twitter account at UDtimbogan where he aptly describes himself as "former protestant healing evangelist that has converted to Roman Catholicism, because of the Eucharist".

For why that picture is important see his post
Angel or Host?.

He just came into the Church congrats. His blog and this picture got me thinking about Bishop Sam Jacobs of the Houma Thibodaux. See Bishop Sam Jacobs and Tim Bogan

I am a pretty big fan of Bishops Jacobs for his work in the Diocese of Alexandria Louisiana and now Houma Thibodaux. God put him in these Dioceses at a critical time to say the least. Mr Brogan is blessed and indeed we are all blessed that he came into the Church in this Diocese.

Looking up Bishop Jacobs bio we see that he is getting very close to retirement age for Bishops. His replacement will be critical!! Bishop Jacobs is a "Charismatic" which served the Church well at critical times in the both the Diocese of Alexandria Louisiana and now his present Diocese. I hope that the Vatican is considering replacing him with some one similar.

In both of these Dioceses there are two of the biggest successful events for Catholic youth in the nation. That is Steubenville South (Diocese of Alexandria) and Steubenville on the Bayou (Diocese of Houma Thibodaux). His Diocese is also very ethnically diverse much more than people think. It is not all Cajuns. It has a significant Latino, and especially Vietnamese presence. I think he has handled that well. He in fact has governed a Diocese that in many ways is going to look more and more like the typical American Catholic Diocese.

So lets hope who ever replaces him down the road is equally gifted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi colleagues, nice piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented
here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Here is my site :: fress

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

Feel free to visit my website :: smiles