Friday, April 17, 2009

Adding Another Exciting Louisiana Catholic Blog- The Catholic Foodie

Every few weeks I go to google and do "Catholic" and "Louisiana" to see if there are any Louisiana Catholic blogs I am missing. I am often amazed there are some big blogs I miss.

I am adding this great blog The Catholic Foodie to the list. They also do podcast. So if you like Catholic stuff and food you will really like this blog.

From what I can tell this blogger is from Covington so he shall be in the Archdiocese of New Orleans link section

I actually think I might have discovered another intriguing blog by a Louisiana Catholic also. I soon as I confirm he is Bayou stater I will introduce him too

1 comment:

The Catholic Foodie said...

Thank you for your kind words about The Catholic Foodie!

I am very impressed with your blog, and I will add it to my Google Reader (which I check every day!) and to my blogroll.

With warmest regards,

Jeff
The Catholic Foodie... Where food meets faith!
http://www.catholicfoodie.com