Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MSNBC Talks About Catholic Worker Founder and Saint DORIS DAY

When I was just a little girlI asked my mother What will I be Will I be pretty Will I be rich Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours to see Que sera, sera What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in loveI asked my sweetheartWhat lies ahead Will we have rainbows Day after day Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera Whatever will be, will beThe future's not ours to see Que sera, sera What will be, will be


Who Knew Catholic Saint and Founder of the Catholic Worker Movement was such a good singer!!!!

Get Religion has a good article on Envoy Mary Ann Glendon refusing the Notre Dame Medal here at Truth is mighty, and it shall prevail (updated) Notice the MSNBC's mess up on the story

No comments: