Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Video LSU's Andrew Hatch and Jarrett Lee Watch Every Morning

IF they don't they should!! We are of course getting past the Ryan Perrilloux era at LSU and getting on with the All Hail the Andrew Hatch and Jarrett Lee LSU Era

If I was Coach Miles and Coach Crowton I would have both of our rising leaders watch this every morning as they eat their Wheaties just to get in the right frame of mind every morning for their spot in LSU History . Good Grief I watch it and I think I could take on Normandy by myself!!!

It used to be many of a Southern boys dream to go back in time and do Pickett's charge again. Now many dream in the modern era of being just where Hatch and Lee are at.

A Perrilloux update here- it looks like he is looking at Jacksonville State

No comments: