Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Catholic Left Self Destructing?

I would not go that far but it has made some critical mistakes the past few weeks. Bill Donahue , who I will admit is a mixed bag at times, has an interesting article up Catholic Left Hangs Itself

Regardless , I still hope that people behinds thee Catholic Outreach for McCain get this collective butts in gear. I noted during the primaries, when I was on the outside looking in, how much of the Catholic for McCain organization was truly responsible for getting him Catholic votes. That is not to demean those people hard work. However , it was not clear to me if McCain was simply picking up a good many GOP Catholics that are a good demographic for him anyway.

Anyway we need to start moving in a more aggressive faction.

No comments: