Monday, May 5, 2008

Tim Tebow circumsizing little boys in the Philippines

Its Tebow Again!!!!

The amazing Tim Tebow(Praises be upon him) of Florida is a Surgeon too.. The Story is here

All kidding aside it is nice to see Tebow being a good role model and helping others. Truth be told he is a very popular and respected player among all SEC fans and that is pretty tough. Part of that is because he is just a decent Christian guy. Though I tell you people(including me) will have fun with this part:

Others saw Moleno, who after a crash course from the Filipino professionals, circumcised 10 boys and removed six cysts, some the size of tennis balls. Tebow helped with the last few circumcisions, growing more comfortable with each one."I got a kick watching him," Bob Tebow said. "He did a great job, and he didn't look really nervous. I wouldn't let him cut on me, but he did well and helped where there was a need."

No comments: