Monday, May 5, 2008

Hagee the Anti Catholic?

I have dealt with this Hagee issue ever since Huckabee spoke at his Church. I pointed out the amazing mind boggling double standards that many conservatives and liberals were using for months.. As a Catholic Convert all familar with the Hagees of the world I found this a non issue in so many ways. Now of course some are trying to use this against McCain

Anywho, I will not go over that ground. However again we see the truth is more complicated. GO see Crunchy Con's Does this sound like a Catholic hater? Rod from the Dallas Morning News has been pointing out the silliness of all this too for some time

I have very much more in common with the Hagee's of the world politcs wise, than those many people who tried to make Hagee a issue whose own goals are to get the Catholic Church and faith as a whole out of the public square.

I guess some people thought think people of faith are stupid. They don't realize that we can literally think each others souls are in mortal danger over differences in Theology but still treat and love each others as neighbors. This happens everyday in the small town I live in. Anyway good link

No comments: