Saturday, May 10, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blog Update For May 10th

I am going to start trying to use a Louisiana Catholic themed photo for my Louisiana blog update posts again. I got quite a few I downloaded yesterday at this wonderful site where the baove picture come from. He writes:
This is a closeup of the Way of the Cross images that are on the trees beside Louisiana highway 86 north of St Martinville. The boxes are made of wood, and the images are cast in copper. On the right can be seen a glass lampholder. During Easter season, one of the parishioners lights a small candle in each of these locations.

Here we go with the Louisiana Catholic blog Update. It is a short one today- The next Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update Post will be on Monday since the weekends are kinda of slow as bloggers updating.

Catholic Tube - Catholic Videos and News has Oh Sweet Sacrament and Catholics Come Home Testimonials

Footprints on the Fridge has Liturgical Tree: Pentecost and Ordinary Time

For The Greater Glory has Another Example of Academic Freedom: and, Obama Working to Unite America

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has A Little Bit of May(nice pics)

I am putting this up again from the The Lake Charles Latin Mass Society. Go see The Cathedral. I have never seen anyone ordained a Priest or Deacon. So if you are in the area of Lake Charles this Sunday think about going and take your kids!!! Also nice old pictures of the Cathedral are on his post

Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan has his Pentecost Homily up at The Homily for Pentecost Sunday

From The Recamier has her daily update here

Finally The Brown Pelican Has his ton of links about Catholic News that involves various issues up Be sure to check them all out. I am running to the Claiborne Parish Jubilee for about a hour so I will be not be posting all the individual links he has for today. Also I am about to be kicked out of the Library where I am doing this posting at the moment. Closing time!!! Here is one link he had that really caught my eye-Famous Author Slams “Adult” Catholics Who Say They Don’t Need Mary

No comments: