Saturday, May 3, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blog Update for May 3rd

Well the Louisiana Catholic Daily blog update has not been very "daily" this week. Sorry I was out most of the week so what can you do. If more than 5 blogs update today I shall have one for Sunday. If not there shall be a brand new LA blog update for Monday to start the week with.

Anthony , Holly, and Elijah in Missions our Louisiana based Misson folks in the Caribbean have two new posts. Go see Mission trip to Trinidad and Male Surgical Ward . Keep them in your prayers

Apprentice of St. Joseph has Those Crazy Christians... , Happy May Day! , and A Note to My Readers

Arrival : The Parousian Weblog has Catholic Underground Podcast Featuring the Parousians! and United Nations and Natural Law

Vox Feminae as I mentioned earlier was at the local Red mass where Cardinal Egan was at. Go see Cardinal Egan and Shreveport's Red Mass and Much Ado

Alive and Young has The Art of Manliness ,Stuff Catholics Like (check out this new blog), When Zebras Attack , More Liturgical Dance and Not Said By Jesus Sunday: Ascension Edition.

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has a nice post here at Feast of Saint Athanasius (2 May 2008)

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has Don't Miss..., Even Starving Artists Must Eat, Cut Backs, I Think..., and Pine Croses Convert to Christmas Candles

Footprints on the Fridge is happy at Kolbe is 1!

Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan has a pretty funny pic here.

Thy Nose to the Marble. by Father Decker has a vid here. He also has Augustine's Great Canticle of Love

Unskilled Labor has a ton of posts I missed this week. It seems like I should have caught a couple of them earlier in the week. Go see Hillary Clinton Appears on O'Reilly , Man Forges Personal Check for $360,000,000,000.00 , Enjoy It While You Still Can (Coastal Erosion related), and How Would Jesus Vote

Ville Platte Catholic Youth Group has High Marks for Iron Man, and Summer Movie Season Starting This Weekend

From The Recamier has her daily update here.

Lastly be sure to Check out the Brown Pelican that has a ton of links and news related items in a Catholic bent every day

I
I

2 comments:

Ryan Hallford said...

Hello James,

I contribute to the Paousian Weblog. I am a louisiana native and recently started my own blog: http://takingbackthesacred.blogspot.com/
Please check it out when you get a chance.

-In Christ,
Ryan

James H said...

Great!!! I will add it today