Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rocker Bob Geldorf and Others On Lack of Coverage on Bush's Africa Trip

I posted a few days ago in my post George Bush Loved and Making a Difference In Africa that Bush;s Africa trip was being ignored. It is has just gotten worse.

The Anchoress shows the truth and the horrible double standard at her post Did you know Bush is still in Africa?. What an indictment.

As to Geldof as the Anchoress reports:
Mr. Geldof said…he is also “pissed off” at the press for their failure to report on this good news story.“You guys didn’t pay attention,” Geldof said to a group of reporters from all the major newspapers.Bush administration officials, incidentally, have also been quite displeased with some of the press coverage on this trip that they have viewed as overly negative and ignoring their achievements.

I also can't help but note that many Catholics blogs and publications have been pretty silent sadly.

1 comment:

Pro Ecclesia said...

I covered it after reading about it here. But beyond you and me, I haven't seen much else in the Catholic blogosphere.