Saturday, February 23, 2008

Obama's Like A Pregnant Woman at an Abortion Clinic Protecting the Right to Choose


It appears that Susan Sarandon said:
Well, I'm going to back Obama. But I hope -- I think that he, as a symbol, has really excited people, and he's definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating Muslims because a name like Obama and a black man, they're probably going to go "Oh, wait a minute -- What?" It's kind of like when you're out on the line for freedom to have an abortion and you're incredibly pregnant. They just can't quite figure it out. So I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I can't wait to see what he stands for.
So much here. I hate to tell her this but he having a name like Obama is not going to stop terrorism. The forces of terror have lots of experience blowing up people to little bits with Moslem sounding names in Iraq, in Algeria, and a hundred different places

No comments: