Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Lady of Exotic Dancers Stolen From the University of Dallas

Vox Nova has the story at Catholic University and Our Lady The Stripper?

It should be returned but I have to admit I sort am sort of friendly on this type of Catholic activism we saw in this situation :) So sue me.

I really can't imagine how this got on display at such good Catholic School as the Univ of Dallas without there being more discussion

I shall try to keep up top date if two of my Catholic Bloggers ,The Canterbury Tales and Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! that are associated through attending or teaching at the University of Dallas chime in on what they think about this

Update-
The Canterbury Tales has a post here on this at Sacrilege and Theft at the University of Dallas

Crunchy Con has a good take on it here at Our Lady of the Bada-Bing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just blogged a post over this nonsense.