Wednesday, August 8, 2007

An Huckabee For President Update

Tomorrow I will give another reason for Catholics to consider giving their vote to Mike Huckabee

I am keeping this post short because I am doing one more Political post that is Louisiana based.

Huckabee has really caught some fire since the last debate. I am trying to target my Catholic for Huckabee posts to both Catholic Democrats and Catholic Republicans. I think his message and his views are ones that call to all of us.

If you are a Catholic Democrat ,I ask you to consider voting for Hike Huckabee in your state's primary. Some states are open primaries which means even as a democrat you can vote in the GOP primary. IF you have questions on that leave a comment with the state you live in and I will find out the answer.

I have a feeling that most people that read this blog are anti abortion. For the sake of the Pro-Life movement, I think it is in everyone's interest to make sure we have a PRO-LIFE GOP nominee. THe GOP has not had a pro-choice nominee since Gerald Ford. The primaries are so front loaded this year that pro-lifers cannot wait to get involve and starting thinking about these matters.

Please go to my Huckabee links on the left of the blog to learn more about Governor Huckabee. Please visit especially Maritime Sentry and Kevin Tracy that are two average Catholic bloggers supporting the Governor in his ruun for President. We are a diverse group that recognize that Huckabee is what the US need in 08. I shall be adding more Catholic bloggers for Huckabee soon

3 comments:

DR said...

I look forward to tomorrow's part II. You've have really done some great posts this last week.

James H said...

I appreciate it. I do think Huckabee is getting some fire. THe fact is this Arkansas is more wealthy than people think. THe Campaign people need to get in that state and shake the trees again now that Huckabee is hsowing some life. I am hoping that Senator Brownback sees the light soon and withdraws. I really like Seantor Brownback a lot and woiuld be supporting him if Huckabee was nto running. But we are going after the same vote and we need that vote as a base so we can expand out.

Like I said the front loading of these primaries(which is always a bad idea) concerns me a lot.

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs said...

Thanks for the plug. I'm going to be gone until Sunday night, but I'll remember to check your archives for part 2.

www.ktracy.com