Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Secular Muslim That We Should Know About

OK I have turned off the TV for a minute so I will not see the religion bashing commercial againregarding Bobby Jindal and get all upset.

For those that don't know what I am talking about see the my posts below as well as the posts That Astonished Yet At home has here, here, here, here, and here. There should be some outrage here among Catholics.

Anyway other aspects of the Catholic Faith.

John Allen of the National Catholic Reporter has a excellent article on a Muslim we need to know about .This Muslim ,Egyptian journalist Magdi Allam, is appearing at that big Catholic conference I have been talking about that is happening in Italy. On a side note US Supreme Court Justice also spoke. I am looking for stories on that.

GO read A secular Muslim hawk who has the Church's ear on Islam

No comments: