Friday, August 24, 2007

An Update to the Update on If Louisiana State Senator Robert Adley and Rep Rick Gallot Support Catholic Bashing Commercials

I have talked about the position of these two officeholders here at Update On If Louisiana Rep Rick Gallot and Senator Robert Adley Endorse Their Parties bashing Catholicism Ads .

I sent another email two days ago and still have not received a response. Let me say this. The email could have slipped throught the cracks. However, I am sending emails to the pastors of every Parish Church in their district and to every Knights of Columbus Council also. In fact I am going to do the same for all North Louisiana Democrat politicians.

I suspect many are just hoping this blows over and they will not have to make a comment. In other words they are betting on the short attention span of the great American and in this case Louisiana people.

In this email I will ask people to
(1) Ask their elected officeholder if they approved of these Catholic Bashing ads

and if not
(2)What did they do to try to stop this outrage when it was happening.

I urge all Louisiana citizens to do the same

I really have nothing against these two men. I like Adley a lot and in fact I was intending on voting for Gallot again. Now I am not so sure.

No comments: