Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Long and Thank You For all The Fish

as Douglas Adams would say as for blogging to day. Unless I get my home computer back tonight this is it for blogging for the day. So till tomorrow I shall give a roundup of the posts I did today for those that don't want to go through all these verbage I produced. Also check out my links section. They are much beetre bloggers than moi here.

So here are the posst from first to last for August 29th. Not sure with football starting tomorrow night how much blogging will be going on . There will be some but not as much as today. Thankfully the "boss" is excited" as I am thus we got to see more of my wit :) on display today



There Is A Big Catholic Retreat At The Catholic Center At The University of Louisiana Lafayette This Weekend.

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Roundup For August 29th

Vatican Air

Louisiana Catholics Need To Take Action On These Anti Catholic Ads Running In North Louisiana- A Proposal

Reason 234,156 why the EU is Very Bad Idea- Wants To Tax the Church

UK Catholic Blogger "Mad As Hell" at American Priest over his Comments over Guns

It is Wednesday and That mean it's time for Pope's Angelus-

Here is some News On that Big "Latin Mass Conference" in the UK

A LSU You Tube Memory and I Can't Get Any Work Done- We Will Have College Football In HOURS

The Full Text of The Pope's Angelus- He Talks about St Gregory of Nyssa and like Smokey the Bear hates people who start Forest Fires(see end)

The Catholic Blog of the Day- See Great rare Pictures of Pope Pius the XII and More

At Some Point we Have To deal With Islam On The Conversion Issue

It is Decision Time On Iraq Again

Do Catholics Believe That Muslims Worship the True God?

The Orthodox Patriarch of Moscow is Upset Again - Whats New

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the posts. I added you to my blogroll.

taylor

On the side of the angels said...

I would appreciate some help please:
http://onthesideoftheangels.blogspot.com/2007/08/to-allany-help-will-be-gratefully.html

Tear me to shreds if necessary; my intentions are sincere but I'm only emphasising the detrimental aspects of the issue. I desperately need the voices and intellects of others to assist and clarify the root causes and the remedies.