Thursday, April 2, 2009

Xavier Carter Bashes Les Miles

Good Grief Cry me a river!!!

Carter compares his Olympic disappointment with that of his football experience at LSU. He was a dynamic receiver and returner at Palm Bay High School, earning All-American honors in football as well as track. Grainy YouTube footage showing him making acrobatic catches and ripping off blinding returns still don't do justice to just how good a football player he was.
He went to LSU to play for Nick Saban, and was stunned when the coach left for the NFL. Carter said that Les Miles, Saban's replacement, never liked the fact that he ran track and had to miss spring practice.....................


"I felt like there was an injustice on the other side with my playing time," Carter said. "The football coaches didn't approve of me running track. Saban had no problem with me running track, but (Miles) punished me by not being out there in football. Luckily, I had track.".........

What pure B.S!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this charge is defeated by the fact that Les has had and now has several football players on the baseball team. Oh and the fact the Last year Olympic Hopeful football player Trindon Holiday was doing track last year!!

Maybe just maybe Miles recognized possible character issues. Issues that after he left the team resurfaced because often every time a LSU football player got in trouble or was in a put in bad light SURPRISE HE WAS THERE

No comments: