Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Louisiana Catholic Blogs Update (April Fools Edition)

I missed the Louisiana Catholic blog update post on Monday and Tuesday. In fact I did not post at all yesterday. My schedule this week is bizarre to say the least so my posting might be a tad more erratic .

I am going to pick up from what Louisiana Catholic blogs were saying starting yesterday to the time of this posting.

First great news for Full Circle who we have been praying for. See Peter is home!!! . Also see Wunderground recolor effort

Ville Platte Catholic Youth Group has 3rd Station - Jesus Falls The First Time and 2nd Station - Jesus Carries His Cross

From The Recamier has her Daily Update: March 31, 2009

Anthony , Holly, and Elijah in Missions has Preperation for Holy Week

Brown Pelican Society of Louisiana has the following:
Geithner ‘Lacks Understanding’ of Economy
Benedict XVI: AVOID NATIONALISTIC SELFISHNESS AND PROTECTIONISM
THE FOUNDATION
Wednesday of the Fifth Week of Lent
APRIL 15th: TAX DAY TEA PARTY
UPRIGHT
Catholic League: Obama Nominees Catholic Problem
Is There Anything in America NOT Under Assualt by This Liberal Administration?
When All You Can Do is Laugh………or Cry!
The BIG Spender! Has America Been Taken?
The Myth of the Contraceptive Compromise
Justice Antonin Scalia: The US Constitution is ‘Dead’
A Tale of Two Governors
The Three (Ways of Making Us) Stooges
Non-Catholic Rush Limbaugh Understands Notre Dame Sold Out on its Catholic Principles
EXCLUSIVE: President of US Bishops Conference: Notre Dame Obama Invite an “Extreme Embarassment”
Why is Fox News Anchor Neil Cavuto Interviewing a Clown About G-20 Meeting?
Where Were These Bishops Before the Nov. Election?
TODAY’S GOSPEL
Homily of the Day: I Could Never Do That!
TODAY’S SAINT: ST. MARY OF EGYPT

Stranger in a Strange Land has More Of the Sign Of the Times , 75th Anniversary of the Canonization of St. John (Don) Bosco , We Too, Mock Christ , Memories From Our Pilgrimage One Year Ago ( Great pictures) , and Psalm 40

For The Greater Glory has "Car-Dealer-In-Chief" and Book Review: the Myth of Hitler's Pope

Astonished, Yet at Home! has In the Next Month , Two Year Old Peter Is Home , and The Miracle of Life

North Louisiana Diaconate has Internet Effectiveness

In Hoc Signo Vinces has I have a Patron Saint and Guardian Angel. Now what? and My Prayer to Saint Thomas of Canterbury

Thoughts & Ruminations of Father Ryan has I love the April Fools Products at Tg! He has cartoon here and here , and here

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks I am having problems opening right now but odds were she posted at least once since yesterday.

Maudie in Mandeville has You just don't cancel a holocaust in the middle of one .

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message our expat Priest has Notre Dame related thoughts at his post CDM for Feast of Saint Guy of Pomposa (31 March 2009)



Finally our expat priests in New Jersey Da Mihi Animas has Pope Benedict: God Never Ceases to Call Vocations ,Salesians 150th Anniversary, The Sunday Angelus of Pope Benedict, Laura Ingraham on the Notre Dame mess, Fr. Barron on the "YouTube Heresies", “Long Live St. John Bosco!” , Great Depression Cooking , and finally
"Sister Prema, whose name means love, is the new superior of the Sisters of Mother Teresa"



2 comments:

Joe said...

Not that I really mind one way or the other, but do you know that you've missed 2 updates to my blog? (I'm not particularly upset, you know ... I just wanted to make sure you knew ... :) )

James H said...

Thanks!!! Sometimes I miss putting a blogger's post I put rtecetly on the list

I missed doing the whole weekend so I just started updating from yesteray on since I had missed so much

I do think I got your other WARNING: The Worst Human Rights Violation Since the Civil War!!!!!! up last week though

Yeah but give me a hollar if I miss something because I do miss people when I am rushing