Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why Some Republicans Are Rooting For Hillary!!!

I know I am and I will never vote for her. I am rooting for her even though I think Obama is easier to beat in the Fall. Why are so many Repubicans rooting for Hillary in this political race to the wire with Obama?

Let me say I agree totally with The Anchoress (absent the ovaries stuff since I have none) in her post While I am down, bravo Hillary!

I think many of us have gained respect for her. We like seeing her fighting back and in some ways we are going Now She Knows How We Feel!!!! See Hillary it is not nice having the press and media that is worth millions in Free Advertising against you. Welcome to our World!!!!
Also there is a unfairness. Every night I see Wolf Blitzer talking to the guy on CNN with the cool map going Obama will have more pledged delegates at the end so he wins.
The problem is that is not the rules!!!! I scream every night when I see it. I like the fact she is telling the pundits ,that are more wrong than right( For instance they wrote McCain and Huckabee off for Dead last August) .that largely have never run for elected office to go take a jump in the pond!!! Hurrah Geuax Girl!!! Americans love a comeback story and she is it. So while many of us will never vote for her , and in fact think we can beat Obama easier many of us still are rooting for her even against our self interest


As a former Huckabee supporter who had to endure calls for my guy to get out before McCain got the magic number delegates I feel her pain. It is annoying. People want to vote. They want the discussion to continue. What do people fear!!!

I have a theory that the media wants Hillary out because they did not budget for such a long primary. Notice we see more recycled clips and more pundits talking more than ever. I think their bottom line is hurting.

Anyway good read.

No comments: