Sunday, May 4, 2008

Adding Another Louisiana Catholic Blog to the Links

Welcome Taking back the Sacred which will be in the Louisiana Diocese of Baton Rouge link section. I shall be linking to him as a part of the Louisiana Catholic blog update..

On that topic if you know a Louisiana blogger that talks about the faith as a part of his blog(it does not have to be the main and only focus) let me know. I know I am missing a ton of them.

I am glad to have Taking Back the Sacred to add since his fellow Baton Rouge Catholic blogger For the Greater Glory has fallen in love, or spending his hours the Chimes trying to get his name on the wall or some nonsense and thus has taken a break from blogging. Though there are promsing signs he will be back soon

1 comment:

Michael D. said...

I wish I had the money and time to get on the wall at the Chimes. right now I'm just trying to get through all my classes, including a graduate level seminar on the philosophy of Eric Voegelin and Leo Strauss, which is kinda like reading philosophy in a foreign language. Hopefully in the summer I'll be able to return.