Sunday, February 3, 2008

NRO COrner Blogger Loses Superbowl BET- Has to Vote for McCain

Even a country rube Huckabee supporter like myself knows not to bet against a Manning. Even one from Ole Miss.

Boasting in Boston [Michael Graham]
I am so confident of both a Patriots win today and a Romney win in Massachusetts on Tuesday that I made this pledge on the air Friday: "If the NY Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, I will vote cast my Super Duper Tuesday primary vote for (shudder) John McCain."
So when I say "Go, Pats!" I really, REALLY mean it.
I also think they are even more of a lead-pipe cinch to win the Super Bowl than McCain is to win the GOP nomination. Either way, I'm putting my money..er vote where my mouth is.
02/03 05:45 PM

Who knew I would not only get satisfaction out of the Giants Win but a political plus. It is not a vote for Huckabee but I will take it. :)

No comments: