Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LSU QB Andrew Hatch is Great for Increasing Blog Traffic


I am looking at my blog traffic and I swear I get a ton of visits , INCREASING EVERY DAY, wanting to know more about the mysterious Andrew Hatch. Our Haaaarvard Transfer that is. Go see one of my last post on him at A Look Again At Andrew Hatch .
I have seen hints from Coach Les Miles in media write ups on his TIGER TOUR when he meets the Tiger faithful that Hatch is likely the guy. I guess since I have the nation coming to my little ole blog as to this topic I need to try to do another updated post on him .
Update- Hey Andrew no doubt you have googled your name(admit yall all do it like 5 times a day) and found my little blog. Feel free to email me so we can set up a Opinionated Catholic Interview!!! The whole World and especially the evil Minions at Bama and Georgia want to know all about you. I am sure the LSU media Liaison will not mine. I am not like that nasty Glen Guilbeau :) I am in your Corner Dude!!!!

1 comment:

Padre Steve said...

G-E-A-U-X Go Tigers Go!