Monday, June 23, 2008

Huckabee Scary Theocrat and Obama the Prophet!!!

Crunchy Con has his witty and talented guest blogger blogging over at this site.

She picks up on a post that I though of linking earlier. GO see [Erin] Substance vs. style. I think past Huckabee supporters for his Run for the WHite House can give an Amen when she says:

Considering how much trouble poor Mike Huckabee's campaign got over a "floating cross" from a bookshelf, it's pretty astonishing to consider news media photos of the Democratic candidate which do all but show him walking on water.

Pictures at her links

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid both Erin's husband and Rod's wife will be surprised to learn of their nuptial.

James H said...

LOL. for some reaon I thought that was Rod's wife. How that got in my head I do not no. I will correct