Monday, June 30, 2008

Positive Things About a Energy Crisis -Cool New Traffic Laws

When I am paying over 4 dollars a gallon it is a crisis baby. However there are benefits. Fro instance common sense Driving regulations

I found this cool blog called The Visiting Brit- Stuff a Brit likes about America. I will have to link it. I have learned through this blog for instance that the having the mail come to your door or drive way is not a God Given right. I was a tad shocked.

Anyway I suppose for some people people have been turning Right on Red since the Model T. I was pretty shocked to learn that it is of fairly recent traffic vintage!!! All brought on by the energy crisis of the 70's. That was actually a true energy crisis where I think gas stations ran out of the magic stuff and their were lines

GO see #10. Turning Right on Red to find out how this great advance occurred.

I suggest Bush announce that he will make the "Rolling stop" as to stop signs legal to help us in our time of need.

No comments: