Monday, June 9, 2008

Is UC Irvine Engaging in Monkeyshines Against LSU?



Bad Bad UC Irvine Anteaters!! :)


You always have to take with a grain of salt what you see on message boards but this poster has caught my attention on this thread Godwin vs. Gillespie The Storm is coming!!!!


Not sure if anyone noticed the two of them having words after the game yesterday. Their has been some talk of UCI being able to see Gibbs give the signals on Saturday night from behind the plate. The coaches on 1st and 3rd are then able to relay the signal to the dugout so the players there can relay them to the batter(ex....say their first name if its a fastball and last name if its offspeed) During the 9th comments were being made toward the 1st base coach....(like keep it up, keep up that bush $h_t) The first base coach was firing right back into the dugout. (As the story goes) After the game Godwin called out their assistant coach as they shook hands and said you won't be able to know the pitches tomorrow, so be prepared to try and actually beat us. Gillespie then fired back quickly at Godwin saying They don't do things like that. Godwin response.....(close to accurate) go F* yourself old man!!! Now I'm sorry if I wasted 5 mins of your time reading this, but Emotions are at an all time high today. Gillespie absolutely hates us(the entire fan base) which is understandable. Our coaches and players are being fueled by 7500+ and this attitude from the Anteaters. So don't be shocked to see fireworks before the first pitch. Geaux Tigers!!!!!..




C AARON LOWENSTEIN
On his defensive and offensive play...“When I picked the guys off at first base and third base, I just saw that they were jumping out there pretty aggressively. We called a pitchout and I got lucky that [LSU LF Jared Mitchell] was out on his front foot and I picked him off. Then I saw at third base that [LSU 2B Ryan Schimpf] was really aggressive trying to read a ball in the dirt or a passed ball and I got a good pitch from [P Daniel Bibona] and I made a good throw.
I came through today with a good hit and Coach told me he thought I was going get a slider and that we were going hit-and-run on the first pitch. Sure enough, it was a slider and the first pitch hit-and-run got it through.


Hmmmmm


Regardless. They shall not be able to stand the power though of the Rally Crawfish!!!




No comments: