Monday, August 20, 2007

Adding Some Political Blogs

While we adding links(we are doing some housekeeping here) I am adding two political bloggers. I keep thinking I have added these two and then look up at the links and see they are not there.

I do not only put political bloggers that represent my world view on these links. But The Pink Flamingo and Called as Seen are ones that mirror my thought pretty well on many issues. OF Course The Strata- Sphere, Big Lizards, and the blogger , Stephen R. Maloney, that runs Campaign2008VictoryA are like that too in this particular section of the links. SO I guess I am just putting people that agree with me on the links so far. :)

We are sort of the cool rational conservatives and Republicans that if the party would just listen to us we would have electoral success forever:) I had to stop posting rather abruptly on my other blog last year(long story) but these were all people I went to a lot.

Check out my Huckabee bloggers that after Governor Huckabee becomes President shall be moving up to the The Big Blogroll(Politics and Current Events) section. A blogroll that will be getting bigger.

I am going to keep the religious post at least2 to one this blog to the political post. A task that I will find much harder to do as we get closer to the elections. So to accomplish that I suspect the result will be a lot of daily posts so I can get the political stuff in.

Speaking of political. My Huckabee for President update is coming up next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you face any kind of trouble during movies downloading and you want to see latest movies in HD format then you need an app like showbox nowadays this app getting much popular because of its attractive and trendy features. This is an app which is compatible with all your devices.
showbox for pc